[Harp-L] Bellamy Brothers harp player

My feeling was that this harp player was trying his best but was not quite far enough into the learning curve.  To me some of his louder notes hit into the vocals and you missed what the singer was saying.  I figure this harp player got better at finding his spots in time as he was pretty young.  ....But quite possibly in a studio recording environ his playing was plugged in just right. But his playing was a nice dash of seasoning salt and that is were I try to live when I play.   Ed, 70 miles east of the Burgh
Checked by AVG.