[Harp-L] Some SoCal gigs

Hey harpers,
                     I don't know if there are any of you around SLO : we're playing O'Reilly's in Grover Beach this Friday, April 4th 9pm. Also L.A. people :Sat. 12th Holly St. Bar & Grill Pasadena 8pm. We'll be in the studio the next 3 days (13 -15) doing some long overdue recording. May 1st my 2nd harmonica clinic for the Musician's Institute 4pm and Killian's
  Pub at night ; May 3rd Fisherman's Village in Marina Del Rey 2pm-5pm; then 6th-12th on
  tour through Colorado, Wyoming & Utah.
                                                                     Looking forward to seeing and meeting you,
                                                                                                                      Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band
Official Myspace Page http://myspace.com/chrishammersmith