Re: [Harp-L] Another great canadian harp player

I discovered Jerome Godboo a few weeks ago on YouTube,
where he plays harp for a musical trio by the name of
"brokenjoe".  The YouTube videos are also under the
user 'Magublican', who I believe is Alec Fraser, who
plays the standup string bass, so check out all his
YouTube videos.

Brokenjoe's songs are available on iTunes too !

Ken H in OH