[Harp-L] Reflection and shame in the cold,harsh light of day

To all and particulary to the memory of those sadly no longer with us,
please forgive me for my 'thesis' posted last night.
It had no place on this or any other list.It was the thoughts of a slightly inebriated lurker with a morbid interest in pathology.
A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing and/or make for a terrible bore.
In addition,I realise that my thoughts were pure conjecture and should have remained just that,my own thoughts and not spewed out in print.
I know a little about liver disease and even less about diplomacy/tact.
Thank you guys for this forum which directed me to those gifted gents and again,apologies.
I'll stick to lurking,
Respect,Sean.