[Harp-L] Re:Tom Ellis

Tom, I know Gary also, and I totally agree. After being in the drug field
for as many years and former drug user for 15 of them, it is pure choice to use,
 and I am sorry Gary took the easy way out. There were times I wanted to end
my  life due to the pain of the past years, and even think of taking myself
out when  my disease becomes at that level soon.. But I will be the best looking
corpse on  the block. My new amp is finished, I am not giving up, have more
drugs here than  a hospital but don't use them, only for surgeries. Gary had
that nice  Bandmaster, Brown I got him the real P10Q;s for, probably sold it.
Yeah, I  watched many die in my line of work, never phased me. Sorry Gary but
this was a  long progression, had to be. I hope you are at peace wherever you
are.  SJ