Re: [Harp-L] The Magician, not the Wand

That was my point Chris. Stevie's wand packs quite a punch, however.
Incidentally, if you start 'Happy Birthday' on draw two, that puts you
in 1st position, not 2nd.
If you want to play it in 2nd, you'd have to start on hole 1, 4, or 8.
RD

>>> chris smith <harpshredder@xxxxxxxxx> 28/09/2007 5:30 >>>
Rick,  I have to say it's not the axe, it's
what you do with it. There are Mexican" Ranchero" tuba
players that are amazing.
    Roger, I believe your story and wish I could've
been there.
Is there anyone who knows how to view the Stevie/
Toots video of "Bluesette" ? I tried Youtube
unsuccessfully.
    Bryan, I don't know why you're starting "Happy
Birthday" on 2 hole draw bend. Just play it in 2nd
pos. starting on 2nd hole draw unbent and the only
bend is the 2nd degree or 3 hole draw bent a whole
step.

              Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band