Re: [Harp-L] Bombs away

> I present for your critique, enjoyment, rejection or indifference:
>
> http://myspace.com/theatomicsherpas
>
> Two of the tunes on the site are harp tunes.  The other two feature
> the harp player on flute and/or saxophone.  Your indulgence in those
> indescretions is appreciated.
---Been really busy so this was my first listen, Vince...good stuff.
You're a heck of a musician...I especially liked "Clockwise." Reminds me
some of Brother Weasal...[for those who aren't aware of this, Vince has
recorded and gigged with the great Bill Barrett in the band Brother
Weasal...or maybe it was the Bill Barrett Quintet?]
  I agree with your assessment of your harp playing...it's definatly not
your primary instrument, but you sound real good on harp, Vince...I'm
impressed.
WVa Bob