Re: [Harp-L] harp on Bud commercial last night

That sounds indeed like the commercial I recorded for at an ad agency session at least two years ago, and was paid for at the broadcast (vs. demo) rate. The music for the commercial had already been composed and a harmonica was recorded (in britain by brits) but I was hired here because they were looking for something a little different, though with the same instrumentation (something hacky- er?). I have e-mailed the fellow who called me for the session to see whose playing ended up on it. I did get paid the performance/ broadcast rate as I mentioned, but you never really know with these things. I am anxious to find out myself. The fact that the word "excellent" has been used to describe the playing suggests to me that perhaps it is the brit that ended up on it.

Vince Meghrouni