[Harp-L] Fwd: Gary Primich Passing

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Harmonica Masterclass Co. & School of the Blues" <schooloftheblues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 25, 2007 12:41:12 PM PDT
To: "\"Harl, Jon\"" <jharl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gary Primich Passing

Some of you may of heard that harmonica player Gary Primich passed away this Sunday. He was one of my favorites and always enjoyed working with him... he was a great guy. Some of you saw an interview that I did with him just a month ago. I placed the tail- end of this interview on YouTube for everyone to see. Pass this on to friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Q11ebTz_A

Best Regards,

David Barrett

President, Harmonica Masterclass Co.
"Leader in Blues Harmonica Education"
www.harmonicamasterclass.com
Founder/Director, School of the Blues
www.schooloftheblues.com
Author, Mel Bay Publications & Blues Revue Magazine
www.harmonicamasterclass.com/books.htm & www.bluesrevue.com

Phone: 877-427-7252 / Fax: 408-224-2938
Mail: PO Box 1723, Morgan Hill, CA 95038