[Harp-L] Re: Gary

A wonderful man, I remember getting him a nice trio of original P10Q's for
that great brown bandmaster he loved to use. With the docs recently giving me
around 5 years if all goes well my passion for life, the new amp, my lady,
family and friends becomes all so important. I just MAY be able to nail a
Chicago seminar within this month, sat and sunday, will let players know the
instant I do. Much happening right now. God bless you Gary.