Re: [Harp-L] Re: Gary Primich RIP

I too am saddened by the passing of Gary Primich, I had the pleasure to meet
him at a Buckeye a few years ago and he was a genuine GREAT guy and had a
sound all his OWN....and left us some great records...heartfelt condolences
to his family...

I'm in Chicago this week and saw all the posts.. it took us all by surprise,
I told Howard Levy this morning and he had ONLY kind loving words for Gary
Who spent some time with Gary during his stay in Chicago a few years back

Long Live Gary's Music
Best Rob Paparozzi