[Harp-L] RIP Gary Primach

Damn Shame...first Paul Delay & now Gary Primach...jesus!
Gary had one heck of a recognizable punchy tone,
I always loved it and have his many CD's to prove it.
He was very cool to me at 2003 Elkins, showing me 1st position stuff
while we traded guitars. Weird....I was just listening to his
"Dog House Music" CD and my all time favorite Gary Primach song,
the swamp pop ballad:  "You got to give a little more"....well, Gary
gave & gave  and I still wish he could give a little more.

Rave on Brother!

James Day
James Day & the Fish Fry
www.jameswday.com