Re: [Harp-L] RIP Gary Primich

If this is right, that Gary has passed on. Then that is one of the greatest losses to the blues world.

Gary's tone, phrasing, constant stream of inventive ideas, and his beautiful song writing are some of the greatest blues stuff around.
I for one cherish my CDs by Gary and constantly learn from them.

My band covers 2 of his tunes at the moment, and even my guitar playing friends marvel at Garys stuff!

Paul
www.kingleyharp.co.uk