[Harp-L] Simplifyin'

In a message dated 9/24/2007 1:16:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Funny, I  have all this stuff.. amps and mics and Harp Commander etc. but
just plugging  right into the PA seems easier and works fine. Maybe we all get a
little too  excited about equipment sometimes?

Everyone should try this simplistic approach every so often to come back
down to basics and revisit total simplicity. If you can make yourself sound good
while stripped down, you may even decide to back off on the special equipment
 usage.

Most serious harmonica players go through cycles, trying out different
philosophies.

The Iceman