[Harp-L] BASC Big Ass Speaker Cabinet

Ever wonder what your amp sounded like with 3 10"s 1 12" and 2 8"s?   How about 5 8s and 1 10".??  What about 4 8s  2 12s and 2 10s ?
I'd like to invite you all to take a look at the speaker cab that my amp tech -- Dale Laslie-- and I built to test and compare speakers singularly or pair up speakers of different makers and sizes.  This cab has already proved to be very usefull in our never ending search for the perfect speaker combination.   You just can't do this sort of stuff at a music store and the combinations are endless. Visit my myspace page www.myspace.om/harpwezo and check out the pic on the front page.   This Cabinet holds 7 12"  7 10s  and 5 8s.
Enjoy.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
336-785-3576
www.myspace.com/harpwezo