[Harp-L] Edirol R09 VS. Zoom H2

I have the Edirol and could not be happier with it. One "must-have" feature, in my opinion, is the ability to turn OFF automatic gain control and set your recording levels manually. In live music situations if you don't do this, every time the band comes down you start picking up way too much audience noise. The edirol does do this - I THINK the Zoom does but not sure. But as far as features, quality, ease of use - nothing wrong with the Edirol - works great.