[Harp-L] Edirol R09 VS. Zoom H2

I've been using a cheap Sony pocket digital recorder to capture rehearsals
for some time now.  It's a sufficient reference tool, and a great aid to
help remember harp licks but the sound quality and features don't compare to
some of the new devices out there.

Does anyone have any experience with the Edirol R09 vs the Zoom H2?

The Edirol (by Roland, I think) is twice the price at $399 vs the H2 at
$199.00.  Just comparing specs as outlined on Sam Ash's website it would
appear that the Zoom H2 has all the features of the Edirol. In fact, the
Zoom H2 has four built-in stereo mics to Edirol's one. I must be missing
something.

Edirol http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemID=53585

Zoom H2
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?itemid=62769&sourcetype=singleitemsearch