Re: [Harp-L] Re:MA17

Haha i know all about you brother all my harp buddys have sent there amps to you or bougth their amps from you.  Mark Staffford is good buddy of mine and as soon as i get the dang thing i planed on contacting you.  of course i dream of getting it out of the mail box and plugging it in and playing roller coaster to a tee (yeah right).  anyway rest assured i will be in touch very soon brother.

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:  They sound good, of course you have to send it to one of your GURU's, but
that was the basis amp of my Sonny Jr 1. I did my homework and have owned 50 of
them. The sky doesn't open, they need work.