Subject: [Harp-L] new harp-l`er`s myspace page

Done.  Very cool, Dov...some great Blues sounds.   That's  what I love about
myspace in particular...one of the best ways possible for  musicians and other
artists to be heard, and to network with their fellow  musicians.

Mazel tov...

Elizabeth

"Message: 10
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: drori  hammer <drori_hammer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi
Just a quick  invite to all you harp`lers to check out my new myspace artist
page (it`s still  a work in progress, but at least I have some music online
now!):  www.myspace.com/dovhammer

Feel free to drop a  message there, and to add yourself to the freinds list
Regards

Dov Hammer
www.dovhammer.com
www.myspace.com/dovhammer"