Re: [Harp-L] you tube recorder program

All,

Javimoya.com has software that works for both IE and Mozilla.  They also
sell an upgraded version with conversion utilities so the FLV files can be
converted to other formats.  A free FLV player is also available for
download from their site.

You can also use KissYouTube.com.  It's very simple to use and is free.
Simply put "kiss" in front of any YouTube URL and you can then easily
download the FLV video.

-B²