[Harp-L] Zoom H2 follow-up

Hi guys,
Two weeks ago I got my Zoom H2 and mentioned it on the list. As promised, I finally took it out to a jam yesterday in a small bar to see how it would do in a live setting with minimal setup and have posted the results. Here's a link to what it sounded like, basically with it sitting on a table about 8 feet away from the "band" (some folks I know and a couple I didn't. We certainly had never played together as a group) . I used the "limit 2" setting for concert recording, set it at the highest mp3 option available (I could have done a wav and converted later, once again maybe next time. and used the 120 degree stereo mic'ing setup . No effects on my amp, incidentally, just an old astatic and an old Princeton reverb if anyone cares. Vocals could have come into this better if I'd spent more than about 10 seconds placing the recorder. I edited this down a bit, just the intro to one tune, one more-or-less complete one and a solo from another but hope there's enough there to get a feel for possible results without really working at it. And my apologies, the "singing" you hear is yours truly. Anyway, have a listen:
http://members.cox.net/lkally/h2firsttake.mp3