[Harp-L] Filiko & Noden CD

Just relistening to this recording after having gotten it months ago. Jesus on the Mainline, wow! I didn't know Joe could do that. Amazing solo and not something I've heard before. Very much like a voice in the phrasing and timbre. Really well played.

Does anyone know what Joe used for microphones to record this? Shures of some sort but I can't recall what. Recorded on I think a Marantz CD recorder. There are couple of really good tracks on this CD. The Sonny Terry stuff is mighty fine. Fun to listen to it again but this time just as music instead of harmonica as homework (hah) fjm