[Harp-L] Re: Questions about Audix Fireball / Audix Fireball V

Will,

Check the archives on this one, you'll find lots of info.

The short answer is, the older one was machined here in the USA, the newer one in China, ergot the price drop.

I use a fireball V and highly recommend them, I use it exclusively on chromatic.

But if you can, check the archives, this question gets asked about once every 2 months.

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com or enter my name in any search engine http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic http://cdbaby.com/all/damienzm 415 305 7138 dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones