Re: [Harp-L] effects - reverb and delay

Yeah ... I'm withyou guys on the delay thing!  It's always good to remind the sound guy to turn the effects returns OFF on your channel! Also, decreasing the effect saturation level (wet to dry ratio) can sometimes help
  cut through a strange or larger system!

BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx wrote:

I must agree. I gotta make sure I'm not battling the effects off of the PA
board though.

Randy

In a message dated 9/13/2007 2:22:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,