RE: [Harp-L] Holmes Harp Commander lll

I have one and very pleased with it. Like the effects loop and the line out to the PA has its own volume control. Nice tone into my Fender Blues Jr or Sonny Jr 410.

Regards, Blunt White
Banker by day, Bluesman by night

From: "Craig Klein" <harmonicacraig@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Holmes Harp Commander lll
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 04:00:40 -0400

Hello List!

     I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to try out Ron Holmes' new
Harp Commander lll yet?!?
It looks very cool and I am curious whether it is worth the $$$???  Isn't a
small tube amp with a line-out enough?
I am very impressed with the website of the maker and the info on his site!
Hoping one of y'all can share some impressions, mic/element/harp used, and
etc...

--
Peace, Love and Freedom! - Craig