[Harp-L] FS: Bassman RI, LTD

2005 '59 Bassman RI, Ltd

I can send it set up for harp or guitar.  It will come
with JJ's in the preamp and Groove Tubes for the
power/rectifier.  I am leaving the stock Jensen RI in
the cab.  It is a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically. The
vinyl cover will be included.

$825 plus shipping from 56001, unless we can arrange a
drop off.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Got a little couch potato?