[Harp-L] Re:Ghost Notes

Ah, er, pardon my scepticism folks, but I think that "ghost note" ~is~ real.
It sounds to me an awful lot like Corky is doing some vocalizing while he
bends those notes ala Magic Dick in "Whammer Jammer."

I admit I'd be less doubtful if someone could offer a plausible explanation
as to why the "ghost note" descends while the bent notes ascend in
frequency.

Michelle

Just get a Just Intoned harp and try it yourself.  You'll become a believer.  Ideally you'll play
through an overdriven tube amp and a bullet mike, but if you don't have those enhancements just
play in a very quiet room and listen closely.