[Harp-L] Big Easy bound

Hey kids I'm gonna be in N'Awlins Thurs-Sun Sept 27-30.

Aside from Johnny Sansone's b-day bash Thursday (at Liuzza's), any special events a jazz-loving blues-hound like me should know about?  I don't expect any jams ('cept maybe early Sunday afternoon?) but good concerts/gigs/street events, let me know!

-Dave Fertig

ps: I don't know Johnny Sansone, read about him in Harp-L Archives, A Great Resource!  Thanks again to FJM and cohorts!