Re: [Harp-L] re: was how many? now encouragement

Bob  wrote: "How many of us would be encouraged to play, even to excel at
harp,  while in the
learning process, if all we heard were negative comments  concerning our
style of
playing."

If all that were heard were negative comments, it would be tough.

However, my experience in the real world leads me to believe that there are
always negative AND positive comments made during the learning process. The
world is full of both. If the negative ones are enough to freak you out,
instead  of whining about them, build up your convictions and fortitude. It may even
 eventually make you a better musician.

The Iceman