Re: [Harp-L] Ghost Notes

All,

Looks like the Hush Hush track/sample is available from Yahoo Music:

http://music.yahoo.com/track/1627523

They also have a MySpace page with a few tracks:
http://www.myspace.com/siegelschwall

And their main WEB page has some samples:
http://www.chamberblues.com/ssb_home.html

-B²

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Routledge <kingleyharp@...>