Re: [Harp-L] Ghost Notes

Unfortunately the link doesn't seem to work properly.
When you click on the download on that page of Hush Hush, you get a "page not found" notice.

Paul

On 9 Sep 2007, at 21:31, jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You can listen to the "Hush Hush" trick here:

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Square/4912/difference.htm

--- BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx wrote:

What choo mean "Hush Hush" trick?? I've learned more little jabs here than I
ever thought possible. Some of them I did but didn't have a name for, but
most of them I just haven't stumbled upon yet.
Thanx in advance
Randy

In a message dated 9/9/2007 2:40:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,