[Harp-L] tank mic

So I got a cool little present from my guitarist today. I'll need to get the
whole story from him, but somehow he stripped an old Electro Voice mic from
a tank. Yes, a tank. It's a small army green bullet-style mic with an xlr
connection on the back of it and a stem where it would have threaded on to a
stand or something. I have the serial numbers / model numbers on the mic in
my gig bag in the basement, so It isn't right in front of me at the moment,
but does anyone out there have any idea what I have? Anyone use one of these
for harp?  Kinda cool looking if nothing else.

Oh, and playing a gig with bad allergies is a truly miserable experience -
even medicated....sniff sniff......

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long