[Harp-L] Re: New Cruncher will be flyin

Due to Weber speaker company being held up once again, I am still waiting
for my final parts. I can tell you I have finally decided to run a single P12Q
smooth cone for pure round fat bottom end with mids, the Two 8" Weber heavy
duty  8" speakers that will throw sound to the deepest corners of the club. With
line  out feature, the amp will play anywhere. I am right not seriously
considering  offering a 24 hour money back guarantee I am so psyched about it. I
have Truly  nailed the king of the midsized amps. It has variety of course, will
not just  sound like the same distorted amp all night, there are amps within
amps. I can  say that once Weber gets on board and production starts, I will
let the people  give their feedback on it. I have not been this excited since
my first SJ1. This  blows the SJ1 away in tone and PROJECTION. Thank you for
supporting my  projects over the years. This one has cost me over 3K in design
cost, I changed  20 baffles 3 times. My NASA engineer pointed out a speaker
wiring flaw which is  why this has taken so long, but I have it nailed, save your
pennies. As far as  money back guarantee, the player has to bring something
to the table, the amp  will do the rest. Of course there will be tube sub
options, just 2, it is so  robust and hot, depending on your mic, you can go up one
or down one gain stage.  Add in the double bridging factor and have even more
fatness.
*************  Joe Leone, thank you for compliment on the CD. I am  still
working on material.