[Harp-L] Subject: Re: "Jukebox" of original songs

I got this from a friend...it's a neat "jukebox" of songs from 1960 -
through the early 1980's....the top Jukebox hits from each year..sung by  the
original artists.  It's mostly Rock and Pop (from the couple of years  I've looked
at (just got it) but has quite a bit of Stevie, the Beatles,  the Doors,
Steppenwolf.  Just listened to  "Born to be Wild"..and  a few instrumental
treasures: and there's actually Slim Harpo on "Baby Scratch  My Back" in 1966...to Judy
Collins singing Amazing Grace (1971)..some of my  favourite R&B singers:
Jackie Wilson...Otis Redding, Jerry Butler...so .. a  good way to practice playing
along (or harmonizing)  in the original  keys.

_http://www.tropicalglen.com_ (http://www.tropicalglen.com)

Elizabeth