[Harp-L] PFOS - September 7, 2007 Update

Revolution Harmonica Update:

We received many entries for the Song Contest. We have listened to every song and are still sorting through all of them to select the winner. It is going to be tough --- the quality and quantity of the songs submitted exceeded all expectations. Thank you to everyone who participated in the Song Contest. We applaud your talent and appreciate your enthusiasm for our project.

Go to the followling link from the September 2007 issue of 002 Magazine to read a new article about the film.

http://www.002mag.com/mag/current/pages/hi_res%20(79).htm

Thank you for your continued support.

PFOS
www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com