[Harp-L] Re: Old Old Standbys

Dave Payne asked for a description of these Old Standbys.  They are the thin ones, I think.  I posted some pictures of them on my blog as well as a couple more oldies including a funky plastic Magnus.  I am wondering if any one has re-plated older harmonicas like this?  Would that lower the value, is there monetary value?  Anyway, take a look.  http://fromthedarkvillage.blogspot.com/
Save hundreds on Technical School - Click here.
http://3rdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iigla96eOIyb9iD7YdvQm7Zbux4hzpJsZhfptqWiE2Gd7Q3qI/