[Harp-L] New Harp Club in Frederick, MD

I am starting a Harmonica Players Club in Frederick, MD and wanted to put the word out on Harp-L.  We had our first meeting (5 players) and are looking forward to the next.

1.  Anyone in the Frederick, MD area please e-mail me if you're intersted in attending.

2.  Anyone have an input on starting a club and keeping it going?  Benefits to setting up a SPAH chapter?

3.  Are there any players/teachers out there that would like to make a guest appearance?  We will make $$ available (limited budget) for professional players/teachers.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
Bryan