[Harp-L] Pre-War "Old Standby" ?

Hi,
I just got four old Hohner Old Standbys.  They are a little rusty but sound wonderful.  They have a 6 pointed star in the middle of the trademark.  Does this mean that they are before the war or whenever Hohner quit using the star on Marine Bands?  I think that these are Just tuned.  They tuning sounds like my Hering Vintage 1923.  Anyone have an opinion on these?

Colby
Do you need to diversify your portfolio?  Click here for informaton on trading currency.
http://3rdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifUxVsIvFuSiki8xSPvH7ookMgMHI8w0B1iuSpt1VeA9WVn6/