Re: [Harp-L] Manualist (was "Hey Buzz"!

>Will you let this guy sit-in at a SPAH Blues Jam?...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRvUFrFFFw

Man, that guy has a LOT more control over his 3-hole half-step bend than me.
(Or, in his case, is it the 3rd finger half-step bend?)
Well, of course he's been at it 38 years.  Glad it's not only harp players
that find Whammer-Jammer challenging.  But I'm still waiting for a manualist
to do a good Popper or LD Miller cover.  Or better yet, someone that can
combine manualist playing into their harp hand effects!

Fred S