[Harp-L] Blues Travelers

Hey! I got to play RUNAROUND last night. For a live tune, that song
kicks butt. We had an epic jam and these two women could really belt
it out. I whined a bit, told them the song was too hard, but I
blundered through it. It's fun to play crazy fast and manic.We did the
whole Dead catalog too, Scarlett Begonias. I Know you Rider,
Trucking...

The gig was outside, overlooking a river, beautiful summer weather,
families, kids, a whole ton of food. Wicked musicians. Playing with
really good musicians not only pushes me when I'm jamming with them,
it giveds me incentive to woodshed afterwards.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com