Re: [Harp-L] Rockers Update & Reminder

Hi Jonathan
Thanks for mentioning me in your post. You're right, I will be at Rockers in the Rockies next month. I'm really excited
about it. Being there with some of the best talent in the world is a real honor. I just know everyone will be a much better player when they go home, including me. But for me, the most important thing is to have fun & make music ( I think that's the same thing, isn't it??) Man, I can't wait! I'm looking forward to meeting you &, of course, all the rest of my new friends.
buzz..........................................

Jonathan Metts wrote:
Hi everyone, I've got to put on my PR hat for a minute and give you an update on Rockers in the Rockies.

Some of you may already know about this, but Buzz Krantz will be joining the event as official leader of the nightly jams. I don't know Buzz personally yet, but he seems to be incredibly popular around SPAH and other events. This is in addition to the SEVEN instructors already announced, all world-class players. What an insane student-to-teacher ratio we'll have!

Also, please be aware that the hotel booking deadline has been set to September 20th. If you want the special Rockers discount for your hotel room and want to be guaranteed a room for the event weekend, make sure you book by that date, and mention Rockers in the Rockies to get the special rate. You don't have to pay the actual Rockers registration fee by that time (see website for details), but the hotel deadline is much earlier.

http://www.jasonricci.com/rockinrockies/

Finally, if you have been seeing Rockers in Danny's awesome giglist or have been thinking about it for a while, now is the time to sign up. The seminar weekend is NEXT MONTH, so don't sit on your hands much longer. This is an intimate, intense learning experience in which every student will get considerable face time with every instructor. We students also teach and learn from each other! And of course, you'll get a chance to play in the big circle jams and also to get on stage and play with Jason Ricci's very professional band, New Blood, who can give you tips on how to call out songs and interact with other musicians during a song. Go on, register now while you're thinking about it!

https://www.regonline.com/rockersintherockies2

Okay fjm, that's my one advert this month. :-)

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR