Re: [Harp-L] Re: 410

Man!  The roaches are wearing slippers when they scurry over harp L.

Alright, enough hole diggin', Gary, it's getting  harder for you to dig your
way out.  Can't you ever  be cool?  Bro, you lose alot of sales because you
shim sham folks with your hyperole.   I'm sure there's a nice guy under that
rough exterior.

Now it's time to chime in on this pidly mud slingin'.  I've been much more
concerned with the fires that have nearly destroyed the mountains and many
homes about 15 miles from my place and it's where they have the Irvine Lake
Blues Festival every year.   You know, harp players like River Blue, Rod
Piazza, Johnny Mastro, Lynwood Slim etc play.  I knew a few of  those
names might hit a nerve with you.  Why?  Hmmmmm......

You said, "My amp will accept virutally any mic and sound good etc......."
So you're saying my mics suck  with your amp?  Hmmm?????    Maybe your amp
is too muddy to use my A1 mic.  Maybe you built it wrong or someone else
built it wrong for you.  I don't know since I've got customers that are
asking for another one that use your freegin' amp.   Here's one quote from a
guy in Canada when I plugged into Michael Peloquin's Fender Concert with
Jason Ricci's pedals setup, "Wow, hearing that was a physical experience
unlike anything I've ever heard before."   I smiled and was humble to have
abliged his auditory vibrations.

What are you trying to solve?  Or prove?  Are you having the CR's respun and
are trying to get all the sales you possibly can because you don't sell as
many amps anymore BECAUSE you've pissed so many folks off?

I personally don't care anymore because I make more money at my day job.  As
Rodney King once said, "Can't we all just get along?"

  Some gear is worthless, but when most gear is  worthy then why cream it
for an ego boost?   I don't get it.  I'll play anything at a jam because I
only concentrate on tone and then all the fancy amps and mics don't mean
anything at that time.  :)

Also, the NY and NC amp "FRIENDLY" shootoff is sounding better and better
because I've got a secret weapon to have fun with my "family" of harp player
friends.   I'll just say that the amp guru GW and one more modest electron
eating tech did something I had a hunch on and their result is Monstrous!
2-8's, a 6x9 and a 15 is all I'm gonna say.  Thumpin', quirkey and in your
face drive with this speaker set up.  The circuitry, well, hahahahahaha.

Till then, happy harpn' to all.
steve