[Harp-L] "Best" Mics and Amps? Bah!!

Yeah that's what I'm talkin' about, try them out yourself... No talking or taping can convey how it'll taste to your palate until you open a bottle  - Oops!  I mean plug in your mic and blow!   I'd love to try 'em all.  Wines AND amps!

-Dave Fertig

From:"dennis moriarty" <dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] "Best" Mics and Amps? Bah! Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:23:18 -0400 To:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx                Plain Text Attachment     [  Scan and Save to Computer      ]

  A short time ago I attempted to organize an amp tryout and it became
inflammatory.  I know that our perceptions are subjective and our tone
is organic. I am a single harp player of modest talent that speaks for
myself exclusively. And I'm telling you: nothing would be more
exciting to me than trying out all the harp voiced amps in a relaxed
and respectful way. Not to choose the "best" but the best for me. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues