[Harp-L] Tongue Blocking and Bending Notes Response

Gidday Iceman, Jonathan Ross, Jon Harl, Mark Wilson, Ben Bouman, and anyone
else I've missed,

Thanks for the time and input. I appreciate all the tips and will persist. I
used to feel that mixing the embouchures was a bit like cheating, and I also
noticed it takes "time". So, to maintain fluency I used to reckon to stick
to one or the other. However, I now think I will work to restore my lip
pursing too for the top end. I am shocked how in 1-2 months, or maybe a bit
more now, I have lost the muscle strength in my face. I can hardly pucker
now! (goes to show I don't get much practice with the Mrs. 20 years of
marriage will do that)

Reg
Tony Renshaw