[Harp-L] bendometer software

i, too, experienced about the same results when i first downloaded and
used the bendometer software. when i registered and paid, it is a self
determined amount/yr....i received a password to enter into the
software...and the software works flawlessly.

i'm not certain if being a paid member of the software made a difference
or not, but it did, for a very low price, give me the opportunity to email
joel and say i have paid something and want to have the constant use of
the software...please email me a password.

hope this helps others who want to use the bendometer software.

btw, if you haven't seen it, the bendometer software, listens to your
playing a note, through you microphone connected to your computer, and
tells you the actual note you are playing, whether it is a bent or double
bent note or a blow....it is quite accurate from the use i've given it...

bruce