Re: [Harp-L] Jamming with Hermine Deurloo in San Francisco

<< During the session we had an earthquake. As the lobby floor quivered, Damien and I glanced at each other with baited breath - we had both been through the 7.1 quake in 1889 that had destroyed a freeway and damaged the Bay Bridge, killing about 50 people in the process. This one, while mild, lasted an uncomfortably long time before subsiding.However, as a visitor to fabled San Francisco, Hermine was delighted - she could now say she had been in a San Francisco earthquake.>>

I knew you were an old man, Winslow, but I didn't realise you were quite that old (for that matter, Damien hides his age wonderfully as well ;-) Would you happen to be the fabled Emperor Norton ?

;-)

Seriously, sounds like it was a blast. I hope my job takes me to the west coast sometimes soon !

Benoit