Fwd: [Harp-L] Blues scale vs. Pentatonic scale

Forgot to send this to the list:

Correction right on the money, of course! Disregard Meghrouni's gripes!

Damn! Right you are. There was truly a dire need for that correction. No more late night theory answers from me!!! Thanks for correcting me on that - it was certainly misinformation that needed to be made correct!!! D# instead of Db yes, indeed, so true!

Chastened, humbled...

Vince