To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:15 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 50, Issue 59

I think Iceman should be supported. I for one have grown to dislike performances if the sound man wont tone down loudness. It certainly does not equate to quality music. I frequently phone or write the performer, when the sound is just to loud, and suggest others do the same. Its not necessary, and does spoil what otherwise should be an enjoyable experience. Ellis