[Harp-L] Meteor harp amp

I have SN 001 Mini-Meteor built by? Scott Berberian and have seven gigs?on it in the 2 weeks I have had it.? It has different sounds with each? tube configuration and they all sound great with all the mics I have at my disposal -?545, 58, CM, CR and all.? I guess it never?met a? mic it didn't like.? It is built and sold?as a small amp, but it plays plenty?loud with 6L6's.? I thought I had overmatched it at the last gig, but it man-upped to the task just perfectly.? If you are in the market for an amp of any size, you owe it to yourself as a harp player to?go to any length you have to in order to get?acquainted with?the Meteor line of amps.? Start with www.meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxx where you can get all the information you need from?Scott.? He is good people and knows what he is doing with a harp amp.? Save yourself time, effort and money by just going with a Meteor.? To all you guys with Mini-Meteors on order, you made a great decision - it is off the chain good.
Boogie