Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

Sounds good to me Mike. You guys sound like you know what you want to play and know how to do it. Wouldn't think you'd experience the sort of 'onstage volume' problems being discussed here (again) lately. Why? because I can hear gaps in phrasing  and a band that's playing together rather than trying to top one another. Liked the acoustic last track too.
RD

>>> mike reid <shrimpdaddymike@xxxxxxxxx> 27/10/2007 4:28 >>>
Hey all I'll be recording my first cd in two weeks.  I've added some rough recording stuff temporarilly on myspace one take in my buddy's living room.  have a listen let me know what ya'll thinks.  I can sure use some constructive crits for i records!

http://www.myspace.com/shrimpdaddythesharpshooters1